Does anyone agree or disagree that this is a #1 lowland lake
Screenshot (2).jpg
Screenshot (2).jpg (157.58 KiB) Viewed 5562 times
David Powell
John Bales
JB2

Re: lake type

Post by John Bales »

I have never gotten the handle on an exact lake type. If I miss that part and get a bad grade, does it mean I won't catch fish out of this lake? Yes, one look at a good lake map will give me an idea if it's one of the three types and for me that's good enough. I don't see the importance of being able to distinguish if it is a 1-2- or a three type. The real deal is being able to interpret the areas you pick as your best chance and go about fishing it correctly. The end result will be in the catching of the fish. The best thing about this body of water is you don't have to drill a little hole in the water in the winter to fish it. And yes, you better look at the map before you drill your hole. Take Care. John
CHAMP
700 series

Re: lake type

Post by CHAMP »

I agree with what you are saying. I mentioned the same thing in another thread ,that a good structure situation is a good structure situation no matter what type of lake you may think it is. I only posted this just to get some imput from other pluggers. I actually started to miscall it figuring it might get more chatter . But it is nice to have others chime in and maybe agree or disagree. Incidently this navioncs map isn't all that accurate on this lake.
David Powell