Old spoonplugger selling out

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
DougBush
400 series

Old spoonplugger selling out

Post by DougBush »

82 year old spoonplugger been at it since 1965. Health issues prevent being out in boat anymore. Selling out this equipment. 48 spoonplugs total, most brand new..#500 - three. #400-seven. #200 -ten. #250 - six. #100 - thirteen. #700 - nine. A couple of spools of NO-BO line. A Diawa trolling reel with line counter loaded with NO-BO 17# test. Probably around a $400 value at retail. You get the whole lot for $230 (money order only) with free shipping to anywhere in the USA. Everything is in good shape including the reel. You get exactly what you see in this picture. PLEASE do not try to haggle with me. We both know this is a great deal and if you start haggling I will RAISE the price to you. I will say what Buck said 50 years ago when he was teaching me..."If you think I am joking, you don't know me very well". Thank you for your attention. Doug Bush "The Lone Fisherman". 118 Loumae Rd. Griffin, Ga. 30224. DouglasBush@yahoo.com. 470-771-8276.
Spoonplugs#2 cropped.jpg
DougBush
400 series

Re: Old spoonplugger selling out

Post by DougBush »

The spoonplugs and stuff in this ad have been sold.
Thanks to all who made inquiries.
Douglas Bush
Garry B
200 series

Post by Garry B »

Doug, what is your favorite color of spoonplugs?
madporra
250 series

Post by madporra »

Man I wish I lived in the US ..........
madporra
250 series

Post by madporra »

Garry B wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:45 pm Doug, what is your favorite color of spoonplugs?
:lol:
DougBush
400 series

Post by DougBush »

Garry B wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:45 pm Doug, what is your favorite color of spoonplugs?
1. Yellow with red head
2. Copper
That was my "control" as far as color is concerned.
Regards,
Douglas
DougBush
400 series

Post by DougBush »

-------------------
Last edited by DougBush on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DougBush
400 series

Post by DougBush »

Ralph Bosse, Mesa, Arizona.
Your spoonplugs were taken to the Griffin, Georgia post office today at 4:00PM EST. Your tracking number for your package is: 9505510298480290448996.
You can go online to USPS tracking site and track its progress.
Thank you for the Christian tract you enclosed in the envelope to me.
Enjoy.
Regards,
Douglas Bush
yaaintdeadyet
250 series

Post by yaaintdeadyet »

Thanks Doug. I was sitting down to call you in regard to receipt of our trust in the USPS when I read your post. You're more than welcome for the tract. If you would like more or the means to own or pass around such you can find them here. https://www.chick.com/
I'll send a dozen or so just ask.
Ya say life's tough, ya say ya got life figured out. Well, Ya aint dead yet.
DougBush
400 series

Post by DougBush »

yaaintdeadyet wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:07 pm Thanks Doug. I was sitting down to call you in regard to receipt of our trust in the USPS when I read your post. You're more than welcome for the tract. If you would like more or the means to own or pass around such you can find them here. https://www.chick.com/
I'll send a dozen or so just ask.
I used the website from the tract you gave me to select and order some for our church, Williamson Christian Church in Williamson Ga. Our preacher looked them over with me (we got the ones about "Global Warming") and we've got pressure sensitive labels to go on the back with the church address and website. I ordered 500...the price was pretty good, I thought. If they can lead someone to Christ...anyone....I will be pleased. I did my part. We have a very small church but it is Christ centered, Bible based, and Spirit led. I was a Baptist all my life until about 7 years ago...........when I learned to read. :lol: :lol: :lol: Regards, Douglas.
yaaintdeadyet
250 series

Post by yaaintdeadyet »

I'm glad you found the tract worthwhile. Could we consider how that one tract has now become 500 after travelling 1800 miles in the process? Akin to sharing the value of our angling theory. I'll be at a small and remote CA state park for the next four and a half months. This park is along the Colorado River in Southeastern CA. It see's few visitors and those that do use it rarely sample the dozens of backwater ponds and lakes along this section of the Colorado. All these backwaters are shallow in the winter months and thus thwart the bank banging fisherman. If by effort to gain entry alone. Yet it's those shallow ponds that truly highlight the importance of relative deep(est) water. What with a one to three foot fluctuation in water level during the day and corresponding river current these fish are fun to figure on. Weather fronts are the boogeyman in these small waters. Granted they're great for duck hunting. Not so much for shallow ponds and lakes with extensive water inundated with cane and pencil tules. I like it! When there's movement it's easy enough to tout the value of the Spoonplugging principle. With so few visitors you have a captive audience. Or at least less distracted. It makes for a fine opportunity to witness. Not only a faith in God's redemption and love there's also the coinciding confidence in the best to date method of angling approach. Thanks again Doug. I'll be on the lookout for you package.
Ya say life's tough, ya say ya got life figured out. Well, Ya aint dead yet.