How To Catch The Biggest Bass Of Your Life This Winter!

Garry B
200 series

How To Catch The Biggest Bass Of Your Life This Winter!

Post by Garry B »

John Bales
JB2

Re: How To Catch The Biggest Bass Of Your Life This Winter!

Post by John Bales »

This guy has some very good videos. Don't think for a minute that if we lived and fished those same bodies of water that soon after, we would be hated or considered legends. John
CHAMP
700 series

Post by CHAMP »

I WAS WATCHING ONE OF HIS VIDEOS ON utube, don't remember which one but his was telling how to find bass on the different types of lakes. may have been prespawn or maybe summer, any way he talked about highland, lowland reservoirs didn't mention flatland res. so I asked him way didn't he tell how to find the bass in a flatland res. his answer was you fish flatland res. same as lowland res.
David Powell
Garry B
200 series

Post by Garry B »

Matt, the guy in the video, has caught 55+ bass heavier than 10 lbs on 11 different bodies of water, under all kinds of different weather. Matt's largest bass to date was 17.2 lbs.
brett
100 series

Post by brett »

I looked into a visit to fish with him for a day. He charges $2k. Maybe that’s California I don’t know, but it’s ridiculous. He lives in TN now, maybe he cut his rate in half? That would still be outrageous. I guess people are willing to pay that much for a chance at a 10? I’d be embarrassed to charge that.