Jerry Borst

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
Bink
800 series

Re: Jerry Borst

Post by Bink »

Jerry Borst wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:31 am Just sent him my number, needed to give him some time to read the rest of the book. Let you know if I hear from our buddy Dale.

Kevin, Fyi I'll be in Detroit June 19th-26th of 2021
Lol this is a 7 year old thread
"Spoonpluging is a good way to catch all fish but not the best way to catch any fish
D. kevin Hogue

Post by D. kevin Hogue »

Still rereading the book until page 61 or 69 I can't remember how far I got because I should of not had anymore questions after reading that far according to Duplex. Besides that I have been working 2nd shift for the last couple of years so I have not been out fishing much. Sorry I didn't see your email Jerry I'll check again. I can't believe it's been 7 years since I was on here.
Jerry Borst
800 series

Post by Jerry Borst »

Well look who's back, it's about flipping time! After sixty some pages any normal person wouldn't be able put in down, Common Man, what are you a junky? One question, can you finish by mid June, 2021? If not maybe that Saint of a wife will read it to you. I have a couple open dates, 21st,22nd or 23rd, you pick but do it fast. Take a sick day, better make it 2 because you'll need a day to recover :mrgreen:
D. kevin Hogue

Post by D. kevin Hogue »

I'm down for the 21st. I'll give you a call this weekend.
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Jerry, Can you book me for one of those days? :lol: I've read the book. John
Jerry Borst
800 series

Post by Jerry Borst »

John, you can have the entire week! :mrgreen:

I can be reached @ 815-351-4241