Pearls of the truth from KVD

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
Hal Standish
700 series

Pearls of the truth from KVD

Post by Hal Standish »

This comes right from Buck Perry's book copy written in 1965. KVD knows He used Bucks system of fishing to build a great career

Hal
Thank-You ! Buck Perry
Hal Standish
700 series

Re: Pearls of the truth from KVD

Post by Hal Standish »

Met Seth Wingard a few years back watch him fish a structure on one of my Lakes, New immediately he was a spoonplugger just by the way he was working the structure. We spoke for a bit and found he was a good friend of JB"s
Check out his FB page he recently posted on.

https://www.facebook.com/seth.wingard

Hal
Thank-You ! Buck Perry
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

Hal, By far, Seth has been my best student. Good person, listens and puts forth maximum effort every single day. Don't know how many schools of bass he has gotten into already this year but it is often. I am not on facebook so I have no idea what he posts. He showed me a pic of his counter after one day on ST. Clair and it was in the 80's and it was all smallmouth. One of the best rewards I get in fishing is seeing someone I have taught end up doing something with it. He is one of the best I ever seen or maybe will see at trolling and casting and with livescope. He is a worker. John
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

So Seth told me he had a week and three days off and asked me where he should go. St. Clair, Niagara river, ect ect. So the next time I hear from him he is four hours into his destination. Texas Lake Ivy (I dont know how to spell it but you get it).... He said he wants a ten pounder and that lake was calling him. So he drives out there alone and his second fish of the day was a bass slightly over 7lbs, a LM bass size that we have no chance to catch around here. That's pretty cool. I hope he catches his goal and a whole bunch more. I expect him to do well if given stable conditions. Six or seven days should be enough that he should know what's going on. Love his desire to get at it. I assume he posted on facebook so those who like social media might be able to take a look at some of this boys pics. John
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Tell him to stay there a few days longer! Ill be there next weekend for a week! We can fish together!
Sunday and Monday Ill be with Josh, but the rest of the week Ill be by myself or with the wife.
They are really rocking the 12's this past week!
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
John Bales
JB2

Post by John Bales »

He has to be back to work monday or I am sure he would. You would love him. John