Terry and Fran

Articles, writings and words of wisdom from Mr. Perry
Team9nine
800 series

Terry and Fran

Post by Team9nine »

Stumbled across this pic of Terry and Fran from a newspaper article. Thought I'd share. It's even in color 8-)

Fran-Terry.png
Fran-Terry.png (706.73 KiB) Viewed 5491 times
Garry B
200 series

Re: Terry and Fran

Post by Garry B »

Cool picture. Fran, thanks for sharing this.
TN Dave
100 series

Post by TN Dave »

Brian,

A great photo and one for the scrapbook! A treasured memory.

For me, one of the most treasured memories was taking the Basic Spoonplugging Class from Terry. Understated to say that I learned a lot. Most enjoyable part of the training was listening to the recount of his (and Vic Saunders) experiences while working with Mr. Perry. Terry is a great story teller and there was always a Spoonplugging lesson woven in for good measure.

Thanks for the posting. The photo was taken about fifteen years ago. I took Terry’s class over twenty years ago.

TN Dave
Last edited by TN Dave on Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fran Myers
JB1

Post by Fran Myers »

I wish I could take credit for posting the photo but it wasn’t me. I never had it.

The reason for the photo was that I had scheduled an On-the-Water advanced class with Terry during the NC Outing. Mr Perry died before I got there and the newspaper were writing articles and needed pictures. I recall two different reporters that week.

We never got that many fish but I did get my personal best LargeMouth that week. About 7 pounds. Picture of that fish is my thumb nail to the right...
Fran Myers